Wednesday 22 January 2014

Not too sure what this is, the frame work makes me think Moto Guzzi but beautiful engineering

This guy wanted a bike, but only had a Citroen 2CV, so he turned that into a bike instead. brilliant



I've just negotiated a deal to buy 2 of these 1100 Sports Guzzi's and this is what can be made from them


Or indeed this, but not too sure about that tank!!!!




I could definitely do this, so easy, change the seat and the exhaust and your done. that's what I like about these bikes.

My mate Tim had one of these, my dad rode it and said it was the closest he'd ever come to being back on a Vincent


A lot of these images of the tattooed girls aren't so much about the girl or the tattoo, but the actual image itself, this shot is bloody beautiful, almost a work of art in it's own right.



This lot have been voted as the 5  most iconic motorcycles of the 80's, I have to agree, never had an 11 like this one, but owned a 750 which was pretty cool in the day.

RC30 what a lovely bike, even today it's a lovely bike

What needs to be said about the venerable 750F1 that hasn't already been said, my mate Tim had one of these, Mike raced it with some success, and I thrashed the shit out of it every time I took it for a ride, so stable, fast, and easy to ride

Or the OW01

Hmmm OK I guess


The Dakar this year for some was a burn out


Yamaha's Dakar kit, pretty trick






Seriously you want me to sit where?


Gilera loveliness


This was apparently the only bike that Ferrari actually authorised to have built, not to sure that i like it at all.

Dr John the man who made the Guzzi's fly



Nortons' are among my favourite motorcycles


This is more than likely what I'm going to build once i sell my Guzzi and buy two of these

An R1 go kart!!!!!!!!





Sorry but I love em.






Perhaps the ugliest bike in the world, the Pacific Coast 800 Honda, I always thought that Honda made this to test their sales staff, if they could sell this , they could sell anyhting

Even the Dakar trucks are O for awesome



Space heads, you know I cant ride your ghost motorcycle


great street art



like the way the two old guys are coping a perv haha, 


And this was BEFORE the race, only the Italians, 2000 years of civilization has its rights yeah?






We complain about no barriers Yoiks!!!!

very tidy customisation

Kat Von D

This about sums it up really YAWN, oh and all the correct Harley riding gear too, headphones, T-shirt, shorts and Jandals, just as well he's got his sunglasses on then eh? For when he lands on his eye.


Kawasaki Turbo's who didn't want one?


This new style of tattooing is quite nice



Pit Girls of the 70's


Thump......"what was that?'






Gun Manufacturers Smith & Wesson have unleashed their newest revolver: a monster .460 calibre handgun which they say is 'great for a back-up gun, or for hunting'. Named the 'Backpack Cannon', the gun was unveiled in Las Vegas on Monday at the Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade show, The cannon features a three-inch barrel, high visibility sights and synthetic shock absorber on the rear of the handle, as well as a massive chamber to fit the gigantic .460 calibre rounds, which are some of the biggest and most powerful bullets in the world. A back Up gun....FOR WHAT?

Dirty harry would be saying "you call that a gun, no this is gun".


Long tanks again, 

Another beautiful image



In mah day..........


Am really digging these water colour designed tattoos




My mate Paul would associate with this image. don't quite know how they do this.

Ever had this happen to you.......haha


haha Jeremy Clarkson take a bow

I wonder why she's so distraught, judging from her tan she's quite used to being totally naked, wish I knew what was going on here?



My god, she has legs that's for sure.









Amazing ink!!!!! Wonder were happy is?





Anyone want a Panigale

A road registered KR750, no really it is....











James garner about to race against a Camdridge or a Wollesly

And to finish this week a 1300 cc Eddie replica, this is very cool



Check out the bank of flat slides

And just like me, it looks so normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment