Thursday 2 May 2019

Greetings to one and all, this ones come out a couple of days early, because I can OK? had a consistently slow week, while I wait for the final parts for the MHR to arrive, I've been saying that for a few weeks now, but I am in the lap of Chroming gods, and body work deliveries. Oh well time to clean the shop and even managed to get a couple of evenings in flicking a line or too. Been enjoying that, it's so similar to riding a bike. And before you say "Wha?", you kind of get in a zone space free of the natural intrusions of the day and you concentrate solely of what's in front of you, I find that with motorcycling, you zone into the immediate foreground and forget everything else. My comments last week re out there riding and acknowledging other riders hit a bit of a chord, so many people replied back say " I know what you mean, I experience that all the time isn't it great?". And it is great, the friends that i have made through motorcycling are life long friends, no dramas, no nothing just a common love of what we do. I did have one person I met the other night say to me " Ohhh nooo you'd never get me on a bike, what on earth do you see it those bloody dangerous things". I said " well if you have to ask you will never understand, and I for one am quite glad your not on a bike, it takes a certain sort of person". He didn't like that. I just looked over saw the waiter carry a bunch of full glasses by, and excused myself from the conversation, re filled my glass and carried on. I watched this guy watch me all night. Left with a smug superior feeling thaht we motorcyclist can get with a wry smile on my dial. So anyhows, here we are again. An eclectic assortment of images to peruse this week, I found myself wandering all over the place, so hope you enjoy.





Jesus Yamaha have done well with this bike I see them everywhere









How can you not like them?





She's all starting to get a bit busy, but it still looks good







Always loved this image


Check out the crowd!!!!!
I drooled over these when they were new, but then the Katana hit BANG!!!!


















It's that time of year again

You think he would re tyre from the race....see what i did there?













In the quite of the morning, somewhere in the distance, the sound of an engine can be heard being bought to life, yes the IOM TT is about to crack on

That's how you do it





Mechanical anti dive, we all wanted it

Sam Fox, the wet dreams of most young men in the day





















Worst motorcycle I have ever owned










A nice wee garage with living above, noice mite noice



















Imagine the power it takes to pusha ship this big backwards side on so far, shit it must have been loud in there
I can just hear a Scoobie Dooh voice....you wha, hey fuck you





































































 A good friends father who just turned 93 this week, well that's him on the back of a bike going hunting, amazing image








 Nice work mate


























 Yes folks, there are some out there
 Mayes being mates, gotta love it









 Far out, that was a high speed thump, that's for sure.












 gone, but never forgotten












 Mr. T, respect sir











 My mate is selling this stunning Ducati, give me a call if your interested, lovely bike, set up so well and ready to ride











 That's it I'm leaving you. All of this is mine
And on that note, it's time for a.............................strangely enough Grant's whiskey


See you all next week.



3 comments: