Saturday 20 July 2019


Good day to you all, been away for a couple of days trying my luck on the river. First time since I started fishing that I actually caught nothing, no takes, no slight tugs on the line, did have one fish hit my line, but that was as she was going by, so all in all a bit disappointing. What was pleasing is that while I was away the paint work for the MHR was finished and I am pretty pleased about that, so today after I move a bit of furniture around and sort out my front office, I'm into getting the bike finished. I'll post photos of this bike next week. It will be for sale and will go on Ebay as soon as I complete the thing, get it running, do the videos. So keep an eye out for it. All anyone can say when they see the bike is "WOW". 3000K's and brand new, it is the best MHR that is for sale in the world, bar the 2 that are still in their boxes and are currently for sale from private collections overseas. So anyways here's this weeks blog for you all, enjoy.







Love this image, I just wish it were me. Never mind building up for a great season, and soon, very soon this will be me.








Health and safety officer, highlighting the benefits of the correct safety gear







West of bum fuck I dont know, it's not what you'd expect to happen, apparently the panniers kept the wheel in alignment, lucky fellow
Doesn't it look pretty


Nice collection










Manfield, back in the day


































I remember when pit lane was like this





















Not done by machine, but by hand.


























She " the plan ( map) says turn right, why don't you listen to me?"












One of the most perfectly designed motorcycles in history, there is nothing that is not perfect about them

























































 I went to the Boat show a couple of months back and could not believe the size of the engines now, these are 627HP outboard motors, and one boat had three of the bastards on the back!!!!



Well that's me for another week, hope you all enjoyed the images, and trust that you are all firmly tucked up in your sheds or garages and getting your rides renewed and ready for the next summer. Personally, I'm getting ready for the up coming trout season, it promises to be a bloody good one. See you for now.

2 comments:

  1. Some nice steeds there and a couple of nice fillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bike looks fantastic. Thanks as always

    ReplyDelete