Tuesday 8 September 2020


Hi there and greetings to you all. How's the week been treating you. I've had a cha cha week, 1, 2 3 steps forwards and then 1, 2 steps backwards. But things are slowly moving in the right direction I suppose. Had lots and lots of comments about the trolls that seemed to plague me a couple of weeks back, and it made me realise, that if you don't like the content then simply turn the thing off and go somewhere else. You don't have to view the blog, and I am certainly not interested in getting into a late night keyboard fight. I know people who do that, and it just makes me shake my head as to why people will waste time trying to prove a point. Over dickheads like that. So here we are the first official week of spring is nearly upon us, and you can certainly feel a change in the air. Lock down has been lessened to a certain degree and more and more bikes are out on the roads enjoying the freedom, and the roads, which is great to see. I'm off to Whangamata tomorrow to catch up with some old friends who are busy building a new house there for their impending retirement. Looking forward to that and to the ride, haven't been that way in over a year. Wish I had the Guzzi. Speaking of which I should get that back this weekend. Fingers crossed. Not stressing it, as I don't need it until summer or the next lizard ride at least. Think our next ride is back to where I actually got the Guzzi from New Plymouth way, so looking forward to that. So for this time of year all we have to concentrate on, is the weekends weather, and where the next ride is going to be. Enjoy the simpler things life, a roadside stop, a hill top view, a nice set of twisties, a ticking engine, and your mates. have a good one.




I should have bought one years ago when I was offered it cheap. Sigh
































Not too shabby for a ford falcon ute!!!!!

Nice, really like this barby area.








Good solid looks to this custom, well done







Perhaps one of the best shots from this years MotoGP, three guys going hard at it. Check out Miller ( the guy in the middle), he is on the case.
So wanted one of these as a 13 year old, wanted one really bad




some guys will spend anything to have the best, oh wait it's not necessarily even on bikes either















Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!

There was bat Man, Super Man, Spider Man, this guy had the best name Dick Man. Wonder what his super power was.


Honda goodies
This must be what they meant when they said he burst a boiler



All sorts of cooling fins and plates on the GP bikes now

















Rossi does it better








We've been so lucky to witness this guys talents, GOAT



















Fucking hell, he took his hands off of the bars to protect his head, and a nano second later he's hard on the gas. Different people these GP boys
































Another great love of mine, and too see peoples talents always inspires me. This is prefection














































 























































9 comments:

  1. Cheers Grant another belting set. I have found going out with mates on the bikes over our Summer here in the UK has helped my sanity in lockdown and working from home. These things should be on prescription!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching British Superbikes highlights. And checking the blog. And weather tomorrow perfect Autumn sunshine for a ride out. Doesn’t get much better really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always enjoy Your work Grant, Cheers Mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Honda 100. First motorcycle I ever rode. A day and experience I'll never forget. Hooked for life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Even got my tiddler included.

    ReplyDelete