Friday 6 July 2018



Well well well, here we are again, July!!!!! Shit where did that come from. Still as sick as a parrot. I got asked "how sick does a Parrot get?". Stuffed if I know, but that's how I am. Have had very little to do in the past week or so, so it's just as well I'm not well, been spending an awful lot of time on the couch lying in the sun trying to recover; I'm hating it. Quite a few nice bikes in here this week, some that I look at and say "that is just stunning". The craftsmanship of some people just blows me away. Turning metal into art, and such a pure form of art, not only to be looked at and admired, but to be used. That's what I love about motorcycles, they are beautiful but purposeful as well. Sometimes they end up in the halls of people houses to be admired, sometimes in a ditch spewing out oil and petrol. 



Why don't we have Tapas bars here? The only way to eat and entertain
















When this thing came out ,we were all blown away

Wouldn't you like to find this


















I do love a great weld






































Bruce doing what only he and a very small group of men can do
















































Seriously, I mean even with shit loads of cash who could do this

A very fine collection of 250 Aprillias
























































































Well folks that's all for this week. Sorry if it's a bit mis jointed, still not feeling great, I think it might be time to go visit the doc again. You people have a great time out riding or in your sheds re building and creating. Take it easy

5 comments:

  1. It's always an enjoyable time reading and looking at the art you put on your blog, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allways look forward to this, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be well, love your work. Recover, recuperate, revive, relive.

    ReplyDelete