Sunday 2 September 2018

Hey hey, hows it all going out there? Been a good week, got my workshop 'Queen' project nearly back on track, and we are all go on this build. I'm feeling pretty good about it, as it promises to be as nice as the GT 750 Ducati race bike I built a few years back, it's got the same feel, and the same quality going on, so it's head down and bum up building and doing workshop shit. Loving it really. Engine is away being vapor blasted, learning to bend metal again, or form metal really, trying to make up some front fork shrouds and it's proving to be an interesting learning curve. Lots of pieces away being painted, ( must look at how spray booths are made with extract and lighting etc, I think I need a small one to do tanks, helmets and fairing, nothing too big. Bike sales are a bit slow at the moment, but it is winter and that generally keeps everyone in their sheds, so I'm hoping that this picks up in the next few weeks. I also bought a very nice MHR Ducati early 80's that looks like a prime candidate for a restoration, looking forward to that arriving soon. Speaking of which, it is soon right now, so here's this weeks blog for you all. Enjoy, share and spread the word.









Yehhaaaaahhhh

Stunning paint work on this Porsche

I wonder where these are now.


Italian metal has a certain feel about it, I love it








I've always loved the quality of the ali on the round cases, once polished its stunning






I get a bit of feedback about putting food images in here, hey all I'm trying to do is enrich your lives, and what better way apart from motorcycles , fast cars, nice ladies, good alcohol, is there than fine food. That's all.


I think she's lost her Vespa.

I'd use this petrol station, how cool is this design
































Well they always did just call them compressors










This is why that halo was introduced, bloody drama in the first corner, I love F1




The Hunwick Hallem was I always thought a copy of the Britten, or at least it took quite a few styling and design cues from the NZ bike.
































































Check out this clever bastard









8 comments:

  1. Great stuff. Except for that pink & purple job. Erk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the food. The balance is right. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really most important article, for more visit motorbike accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man, made my morn.And yes there is something special about Italian metal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food's good. Girl's better, Bikes are best. Your blog cobber, works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.  EPLaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Website

    ReplyDelete