Tuesday 1 December 2020




This will be my last blog for a little bit as I move my shop and relocate. I've bought a house out in the country, but not too far out. Still only 10 minutes from Tauranga, so not too bad. So this week I've been packing, moving bikes into lock ups and shunting frickin heavy gear all over the place. hence the reason for this coming out so late. So this one is going to be my Christmas special to you all. Thank you for your support during the year, it's been a fucking strange one that's for sure. I've watched people melt under the strain of the covid virus, relationships breaking up, mates going their separate ways, and old mates re connecting, so an upside as well as a downside. And to be honest I don't know which is which. So quite pleased to put this year where it belongs. IN THE BIN.  The blog has had an extraordinary uptake this year, probably because we were all stuck inside for a while there, I don't know, but what I do know is how many hits it gets and that is pretty extraordinary. Not rocket science really is it? I mean motorcycles food, travel and some very tasty ladies to look at. Throw in a few fast engines, cars and planes and we all get what we enjoy. So on that note, thank you all for your support this year, Thanks for connecting becoming my friend, and not becoming my friend, it's been a blast. Not too sure when I will be up and running again, that all depends on data availability, and our useless providers who do not seem to have an idea of how to provide a service in a timely manner. I've got to move, get settled, shift stuff, and fluff up my nest again. Hopefully for the last time. Not going to Wellington this year for Christmas, or to Wanganui for that matter, to much to do up here. If your ever this way send me a message would be great to catch up with old friends, have a beer on my back porch and shot the breeze. So Merry Christmas, enjoy your families, friends and get out and have a ride. Wave to other motorcyclists and have a chat with them as you ride around, they are just like you. Enjoy, see you on the other side of this shit year. Oh . it's a bumper issue too.




















Yeah right.........


very pretty








Kawasaki always did do leary color schemes, god bless em.




























Classic






Won't be seeing that this year. To all my old Wellington mates who are going, have one for me, and enjoy





















The Diavel by Lamborghini is certainly a stunning motorcycle in all its details











It's a beautiful motorcycle thats for sure. This design collaboration between Ducati and Lamborghini is just about perfect











































An elder Lizard zipping through the houses of the IOM.












 























Love this image, it truly encapsulate4s what it's like to line up.



My mate Tims Guzzi. Lovely bike.









Kind of reminds me of the days when I had a Kawasaki team

















What a bike, a mans bike.





















Offf I'd like one of these.

And where are the Japanese factory hot rods avaiable for the public to buy. This is why the Euro's have it all over them now.






One of the craziest cars I've ever had the pleasure of driving.









Simple and yet so elegant


Might need to buy a new helmet in the new year







They are quite nice with the engine in the back









In the days when the Japanese knew how to exploit a market and produce bikes people actually wanted


Brute of a thing

























































Merry Christmas everyone.












12 comments:

  1. A bumper collection of impressive images Grant, thank you. Merry Xmas, from an Elder Lizard, Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always,a fantastic collection of exotic eye candy, wishing you a great xmas and new year and a stress-free relocation, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the only real dirt bike apart from the Metisse . and I have two Yamaha 2hndy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Xmas Grant. Hope the move proceeds with little to no hiccups. Look forward to next year. Def can’t be any worse than this one, can it???😜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice as usual Grant, cheers for all of these this year. Good luck with the shift !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and an extremely happy New Year Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy moving Grant. Thanks for your blog & Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, as always. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always. Thank you for brightening up a cold, wet, grey UK.
    KEEP EM COMING 👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luvd em all thanx, DT Yamaha
    (My fave dirt road)..was spot on
    caption❗

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, and, as always I eagerly await the next installment

    ReplyDelete