Thursday 8 November 2018

I was asked the other day "why do you spend so much time putting the blog together"?, and the answer was so simple, it came out in a flash. " I want to inspire people, I want people to say to me because of you, I did something, That's why this blog is here, it's me showing you what you can do, and what you should aspire to do, instead of sitting around saying " I wish". So simple really, get out there in your shed, get your mates around, have a bourbon, put a bike up on a stand and say to your mates, "What do you think I should do with this"? And that is my escape from all the bullshit in life
























































































































































































Now this guy, he was born with the same amount of cash in his nappie as we all did, and then when he could, he did, in spades, I would like to meet this guy, his passion for cars, motorcycles and living is right up there, check out this pad. The bikes are in the bottom right hand corner.
 He likes his wine too.










We need more cafes like this in our country, I'
d love to have one just down the hill














What a cool 250 motard, love it.

And on that note, I am done for the week, hope you all take something from this, enjoy your weekend either in the shed, or out on the road, be careful, and enjoy the people you are with. Shit listen to me, sound like some old fucker, but it's true, take stock of your friends, ride with them, enjoy them, piss them off sometimes, but always sit back and say " you know what, you bastards are OK".See you all next week, Oh shamless ad time, I have a number of bikes I NEED to get rid of quickly, as I have a new bike arriving, so call me 0274524203 for a great deal on these bikes. I've got tyhem advertised but will sell cheaper to see them moved along. Theres a great Ducati 1000CC Classic in red, a stunning tri color 796 Monster, a lovely little Aprillia Shiver, and a great 950 SMR KTM. And when I mean great prices, I mean, it, very keen to see these go.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks as always. Beautiful bikes you have, I am sure they will sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reason to do this. I look forward to scrolling through every blog and there’s definitely been some great things in here that have rubbed off into my build. Thanks for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete