Sunday 4 November 2018



Righty ohhh...been away for a couple of days, back down in Wellies to have check ups and catch up with family. Was a good couple of days away, and it would appear that I needed some time in my truck to think about things. I always get quite circumspect at these times when I have my check ups. But having my entire family there made it a very nice time, that's for sure. Even managed to stop in to Turangi and catch a couple of fish. I can smell the smoker from here, as I type this out for you.Since you were last here, we have a new MotoGP champion, he's not my favourite person as a personality, but you have to give it to him, he's some sort of talent, that's for sure. 5 times now and at 25!!!!!! I am sure that there are more to come from this man, and the records will tumble.
My own build is coming on well, and I am about to drive my painter crazy as I change from one color scheme to another, but I think I know where I am going with it. Stay tuned for the final images of the bike before it goes away for it's electrics, that I am no good at, so will enlist the services of those far more talented than I. Anyways enough, on with this weeks blog, for you place of inspiration, and contemplation, enjoy please, and share as much as you like





 What more can you say, just about perfection really




 Lustful thoughts going on here






 Seriously!!!!!!!!







I'm a fan of multiple engined motorcycles that's for sure.

V nice............do you like that play on words....V nice, ...never mind








Clint rides a Norton










































































































Racing perfection

Well, here he is, our new world champion, great shot of a young guy in his prime



























Stance right there folks, that's what makes these older bikes look great, they just have IT.



So does this Honda for that matter










Stunning seat design.....


















An all time great bike for the masses, fantastic, powerful light, and great handling




















Couldn't do this type of advertising these days could you





OUCH.....
Beautiful Guzzi






These are starting to make a come back, people are starting to realise that they are a great machine













































Well, that was a smoking issue for you all, hope you enjoyed it,and got some possible inspiration from it, havhe a great week. I guess I'd better start the next issue for you all today. Stay safe and upright, spread the word, share the blog, and have a good time.

4 comments: