Sunday 17 February 2019


G'day out there, how's it all going?Welcome to that little corner of the world that lets you see what others who think like you do are doing. I must say I am always constantly amazed at the sheer amount of bike builds, customs, and restoration work is going on around the world. I watched an interesting news item the other night about a reporter who was at 'The Burt', and he was gob smacked with enthusiasm for motorcycling even after admitting that he was not a motorcyclist. He was most effusive about the people that lived, breathed, slept and dreamed of nothing but motorcycles. I'm sitting in my lounge going "yeah, yeah, we've known that for our entire lives'. It's in our blood, and every hand raised and waved at another rider on the road is an acknowledgment of that. We Know.

Chinese whispers.........................................know about them, where one person says something, it gets past along as a slightly different story, and so on and so on, until the final message is lost in some fucked up translation. Watched a friend of mine on the blunt end of one of these last week, I had to shake my head, felt sorry for him, and the subsequent fallout from that. Never mind the truth, it's what gets heard that seems to matter. I recall an instance myself where this recently happened to me, all I can say is, find out the truth before launching. There is a big difference between could, would and is going to, and it pays to hear the entire conversation in context before acting on it. So be careful about what you say and more importantly who you say it to. Rant over.

So on with this weeks blog






Fright time, it's hard enough getting smacked by a small bird let alone one of these, my mate Mick had this happen this weekend just gone, shite time!!!!!























Ouch and double ouch






Scooby Doo also makes an appearance in a glass of beer

 Be that guy, number 4 is thinking WHA......?

















 Now that IS hot
 And this is cold
 And back to hot again
 And this is just stupid

Always be a soft spot in my heart for these 900 Supersports
She's a bit stiff in the rear mate

Go on Pete you know you should
























Good friends, great night out, fantastic evenings, you gotta love it.






Dont they always look better when someone paints them a different color and you think "hmmm I'd love to do that", but you never




I would so live like this

OK, who didn't want one of these













Just like the sound of a Ducati, unmistakable, this a beautiful TAG watch, just love them. If you're going to get a great watch get a TAG.
























Had this happen to me just south of Taihape, the Honda dealer had the exact right size chain, go figure


In my shop. lovely

A new toggle on the triple clamp, Hmmm wonder what that's for, new from Ducati for this year






































And BOING.....that's me out of here, have a great week and enjoy your rides and your mates





















3 comments: