Tuesday 5 February 2019


Waitangi Day, or New Zealand Day, the debate goes on I suppose, and so does my world. Well I think I've kicked the chest infection that I had or contracted in early December, the cough has subsided almost right away. It takes time when you cant fight the bloody thing that's for sure. Below is what my garage looks like right now, the custom is away at paint and the MHR is a runner, although I have ordered some new carbs for it. So the long process of dismantling the bike begins and the entire process of concours restoration begins. Once that is done, it's up for sale and I'll get another two, and possibly do the F1 I have sitting in the office. My KTM was sold, then unsold, what's with people, they come around, test the bike, haggle on the price ( to be expected), shake hands and agree to a price and then 2 days later say they have bought something else..here in lies ( sic) the reason I'm moving away from selling bikes to restoring bikes. At least this way people who want to buy have the cash, and have the knowledge. So , here's this weeks blog, not too sure if it's late or early , but there you go. Enjoy.







My good mate Wayne having some fun in his 'early' days


These were a weapon when they came out



Nice........
















Must have been a slow race, where are the marshals when you need them








Hondas new toy for this year some say 270 odd HP!!!!!























Ohhhh no. A GTHO 351 pretty banged up on a Falcon club run





Such a shame
Something went wrong out the back



Feel the burn?


































































































Loved places like this when I was in Italy last, back roads, down alleys they are there and haven't changed in years ,fantastic
































Jesse Stroud doing what comes so naturally to him. Legend in the making










































I had one, did a few thousand K's on it, it was fantastic in all respects but the moment I got back from the ride I sold it, as it had no 'soul'.























Down shift approaching

Mesmerizing eh?












Rossi's new toy, looks good in Black




Right, that's enough for the week, hope you enjoyed it, I'm out of hair.












3 comments: