Friday 1 March 2019


Good day to you all
. I've had some interesting comments from the faithful about how they have enjoyed what i have to say, well I dont know about that, I'd much rather let the images do the talking to be honest. Then I got a couple more asking me why don't I say more and be a bit more topical. Well back in the day I used to be an opinionated sort of person, never holding back from what was on my mind, but being ill has really made me take a back seat, as I watched people all around me succumb to cancer. I think that i am far more circumspect than I ever used to be. Oh, I will get up and rock off, if something is wrong or someone has done something that I feel is not good, and I can rock off. But these days I prefer to take the path of least resistance and if there is a door to walk through, well that's the way I am heading. As you all know I enjoy my riding, and the friends that I have made over the years. Some have been good, some are on the repair, some are past repairing and there is no need to go there anymore. Spending time in your helmet I find is a magical place.yes magical.....I find that while I am concentrating on the ride, my brain has this wonderful way of sorting issues out and when I come to pull my helmet and gloves off, I am almost free of trouble. Is that what most people think? Or is that how most people work? I find riding a motorcycle a great panacea to the troubles of the world. I used to have a metaphorical paddock with many many stakes in the ground, people who have done me wrong, I used to imagine that it was like the graveyards of Flanders, now I think it's a dis-used paddock full of weeds with just a couple of stakes way over the back there in the corner, nearly grown over, almost too hard to see. I guess your never going to pull all of them out, but I'm pretty happy with my paddock now, and I have motorcycling to thank for that. There is one I'd like to pull out and that is my old mate Chris, I tried a couple of times but no reply. If anyone who knows me and knows Chris let him know. So here we are another week, Motofest is nearly upon us hence the reason why this one is early, as I am really looking forward to this weekends festival, the biggest and brightest in the country, so if you see me walking around in a Carbon-Art T shirt, stop me and say hi. I'd love to talk about motorcycles about what you ride, about what you are building. See some of you there
On On


A stunning photo of the boys in red, giving it some curry in the late evening Qatar sun.

Have a roller. but not happy, shit just build one yourself based on the latest, how cool is this car




Noice mite noice
Bautistas new SBK toy and didn't he use it well.


Some lovely work going on here










I've always liked these, but you know that

Not a great image, but the bikes were epic thats for sure. These were all the rage when I was dispatching in London, a moto GP every day
Where's Waldo, more to the point where's Rossi, he's in there somewhere




















Marky threw his new toy away a couple of times in pre season testing
















Laundry day?










Oh if only Ducati could, would should have produced this in numbers


 A lovely shot, it may have been in here before but it's still a great shot
 Some of the bikes some of my friends are riding this week.



















 Lovely shot, scratching your signature on the face of mother nature, just beautiful

 What made those fuckers think they could just chop them down, pisses me off to the max
She's reading Mike Sinclairs book












 Oh yes, these things were the bomb, Leccies we used to call them.



So that's me for the week, as I said, see you at Motofest, I'll have a T shirt on, I may even carry some to give away as well. So stop me talk some bullshit, I'll look forward to seeing you all at Motofest. GYSOT as they say.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, as always. I really liked your intro, very well said. The mental clarity I get when I go out riding, I call it laundering my brain, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always look forward to the blog. And yes, riding is definitely a way to clear the cobwebs and sort your business. Have a great week brother.

    ReplyDelete