Thursday 14 March 2019


Well, I've had enough for the day, so thought I may as well do some work on the blog for you all. Those of you who follow my FB page will see that i have the frame and wheels back for the MHR that I am building, so today I picked up the fork lowers, blasted them and got them ready for paint, and then fitted and shimmed the swing arm, and put new bearings in the head stock and fitted the front fork triple clamps. So here we are mid afternoon and working on this for you all. I met plenty of people at Hampton Downs as I walked around last week, it was great to catch up and actually meet some of you, so cheers, good to see you. and thank you all for coming up and saying hi, I really do appreciate your thoughts and comments ( all good too). So here's this weeks page for you all to enjoy.I was pleased to be home though it has to be said, absolutely knackered from a day at the races, slept almost all night. Hampton Downs was an eye opener, I still think there is more work to be done re the amount of spectators, I just didn't think there were enough considering all the cool things to see and do. I mean how often do you get a free walk out onto the track to see all those race bikes lined up and get your photos taken with arguably some of the real legends of NZ motorcycle racing, and a few from over seas as well, pretty cool. Next year I'd like to personally see the bikes actually race as opposed to being ridden around, be great to hear a whole bunch of two strokes racing hard again. Anyways apologies for this being nearly a week late, I've been in Wellington having my check ups done.









Check out the co pilot
Don't normally put stuff like this in here, but this image just blew me away, the total devastation of a country is real in this image, and we complain about gravel on the roads.
James Deans car, apparently it's been restored and back up and running














I found this image shocking on so many levels.


They don't have to be big to be cool




The most beautiful car on the road, end of story
Not wearing socks is just Gay, alright, it's wrong


What a cool image




RIP Keith Flint, images above and below of a true motorcyclist






The ill fated and timed BSL, pity because it would have been good to see this race, NZ built from scrtach





Ducati racing in New Zealand









Nice color scheme

Well they've figured it out carbon fiber con rods, image how the engines will rev with these puppies bolted in














New Zealand built too, an outboard engine in a motorcycle, gave everyone quite a scare when it came out and was faster then the works bikes

Lovely bikes at Hampton Downs









using it likes it's supposed to be.
































Griso's are pretty nice looking bikes



















Trike hell



































































A mans bike




































































One of the best helmet design in my opinion, Adamo replica, had 2



























The most epicist wedding photo ever



That one made me laugh, so there you have it guys and girls another week done, have a great weekend, ride hard and fast, keep an eye out fro gravel and idiots pulling out of drives and intersections, keep on top of it
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks, really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Guzzi with the green/white strip sidepanels and mk1 fairing next to the bike is mine and for sale. Chuffed its made yr blog Grant!

    ReplyDelete