Monday 27 May 2019



 Hi all to you all out there. Firstly a big thanks for all your birthday wishes, shit it seems that the days just seem to fly by, and poof there's another one down. Oh well that's that for now I guess. Been busy, just managed to get my hands on another MHR, this time its a NCR replica by the looks of it, got some nice bits on it, so am looking for ward to that being in the shop. I've also been commissioned to restore a stunning little 350 Desmo as well, a good friend of mine bought it to the shop for the work. It needs a fair bit doing to it, but it shouldn't be too difficult once we establish what parts are here and what isn't. Looking forward to getting into that. Also trying to figure out where I want to live, now this one is a mission and a half, as I can't figure out what I want to be when I grow up, and what I want to do. Enjoy this weeks blog, I've been fishing for a couple of days, walked fricken miles, knackered myself out, slept like the dead, but the drive home this morning was filled with quiet peaceful moments of reflection on the past couple of days. It's good to be out there.

Those that know, know.





A room full of kats




Isn't she lovely






For the banking you understand
First lap, first corner, it's always going to be busy











Built in NZ, what a stunning motorcycle










































These classic revival meetings like our very own Motofest are really growing is size and importance




400 Apache, what a motorcycle
















Pitching it in thats for sure













A stonking little motor

This thing made more energy than it used crossing the Atlantic











They always look so serious











God bless MotoGP pit lane, no mamby F1 here
































The none of us are getting out of here alive


MNZ hall of fame inductees this year, plus The Doctor Roger Freeth


It's still one of the prettiest motorcycles ever built






















Why you ask, imagine you've been out riding all day, and you rock into a little town and you find this place, and there's beds!!!!!
 Same really













Strap yourselves in, we're going for a ride.


This is the other Ducati that I've just bought, looking forward to getting it here and waving my wand over it.

3 comments:

  1. That silver with a red slash across the tank Guzzi is causing my throat to dry out. That's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete