Sunday 19 May 2019


Had a few comments back last week about where do I find the time to put this together, well sometimes I have to ask myself this as well, I don't really know, but while I wait for paint and chrome etc etc, it's not so bad. I do find myself sitting here late at night pouring over the latest sites following trails, and basically getting myself lost deep in the www. Then I also got some comments about why do I post certain types of images, I post them so that people building and customising or are thinking about personalizing their rides can get an idea, some inspiration, a thought that might translate into an actual bike. I had one guy who was struggling with where to route the exhaust system on his BMW R90S, and he saw an image of that bike on the blog, and he was away. He sent me a thank you which I thought was quite nice. So that's why. Sometimes I post images just because the photo is amazing, the photographer has caught and angle, got a composition so just right that I think it's worthy of going in here. Other images I put up that may not even bike related, but I think hmmm someone else will enjoy this, so why not. So I try to be objective, it's not all Guzzi and Ducati even thought these are my favourite motorcycles which is apparent, I try to cover the gambit of tastes, the range of riders 
(not all are cafe style inspired), so I hope that all of you who stumble across this page find something.
So here it is again, full of motorcycles, and other things for you to enjoy.




















































Gene Romero passed away this week, very sad to hear that.








 It's always been about the engine

 Quiz night in Russell















































































Love the ear muffs haha










 Check out how thin that top triple clamp is on Marquez's motorcycle, this is an attempt to get some flex and feeling through the front end.

























































 Irish street racing at its best















Kind of miss the days when we used to pack up on Thursday night and head to a track for a weekend os blasting around. Although my van never had so much money shoved in the back of it.






 I used to wear a sweat shirt with this on it









And a near perfect end, for a perfect end. See you all out there, ride hard.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, again, for a treat for my eyes and my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what keeps people coming back to your blog Grant is your wide variety of subjects despite you acknowledging preffered brands it doesn't come though that way. on top of that you background in design has provided a great eye for what's eye catching. many of the pics are spectacular without even considering the subject along the way. spyda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bike in the series looks like a 1950's BSA 650 Golden Flash like my brother owned , first bike I ever rode I was probably 12.Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please remove image https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o3_8aTbvPfE/XNyXqlqMGII/AAAAAAAC9-k/NOETLrXbHLc1J3vYHPACHVqPh3hAwHvdgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1557773661411.jpg as it is copyrighted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your blogs. Especially since I own Moto Guzzi, 4 BMW motorcycles and 3 Porsches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the Robert and Bob show
    X7 v RD250
    the golden years and was happy to be a part of it

    ReplyDelete