Sunday 16 June 2019


Hi there everyone, how was your week? Sorry I didn't get this out in the weekend, I was otherwise engaged in all things motorcycling and restoring, and then the MotoGP , Speedway, BSB, and catching up on the IOM reviews on the box. So anyways here it is for your enjoyment this week. I can't figure out if I get more hits by putting it out on Fridays, the weekends, or at the start of the week, but never mind it does get out, so that's the main thing. Been an interesting week as far as the restoration projects go, my paint is ready now, and the new NCR that i have purchased is sitting on the stand waiting for me to start. I love the look of the NCR, I have to chuckle as I sit here and look at a bike that is 35 years old and it never ceases to amaze me that Ducati have been building possibly the finest motorcycles as far as engineering and styling are concerned for that long, if not longer. The DNA of their brand certainly runs deep and wide. Then I look at their latest iteration of the brand in the new V4 street fighter and you've got to give it to them, they are always out there on the edge. I am so pleased about that. Then I see the dross of what others are producing, the new Katana for example, how did the company miss by such a wide margin. I mean they have produced yet another ordinary motorcycle that holds no bearing what so ever to the original, but seem quite happy to release this under such an auspicious name. I mean come on. I would like to call out those manufacturers and beg them to produce truly unique motorcycles that not only enhance the brand name but the motorcycles as well. Well that's my rant for the week, enough I hear you cry, get on with it, so here it is.






Love the van, how cool is this.




This is just pure sex on wheels




Kawasaki come close to being able to produce bikes based on their DNA










A concept, I know , but pretty good


The joys of travelling Europe



Mr. T, what a guy




















See early Katanas, how cool do they look, especially when there's a lot of them


Nice work, clean simple, functional, this is a good example of doing it properly














Learnt to drive in one of these and got my license in one too.





CLEAN...........

My first proper race bike, was one of these, it was cool












































Well done, it's called pitchin it in


















It's called falling off.




























Ducatis new street fighter at Pikes Peak, this is going to be a weapon.















































And a final message to some of you out there



OK, that's me for the week, I apologise if it's not up to my normal standards, and your expectations, but there you go, it's bloody hard being so frickin perfect all the time. Have a good week.

6 comments:

  1. not up to your normal standards, it is Grant, and it is appreciated, your eye for detail always amazes me, thanks for your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool to see my'89 900ss. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love these posts
    Thanks Grant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoy the new big BMW twin. Nice nice nice.

    ReplyDelete