Friday 3 April 2020


Hello again. Given these strange times, and what with waiting for parts and people to open again, I thought sod it, may as well put out another blog, just to keep you all a bit amused during the lock down. Shit is getting serious out there that's for sure, but I have noticed that people seem to be resigned to the issues and seem to be getting on with getting on. I think we are in for a pretty big shake down and as my friend said a couple of weeks ago " we will see who's been swimming naked". But never mind the doom and gloom, we still have our motorcycles sitting in the sheds waiting for that first day that we can all get them out and go a fucking ride. After all it's what we live for. I have been watching some early 500cc races on You tube which has been bloody interesting, and it's always good to see them again. The other thing that I have noticed is that now all the bikes are all back in the sheds there is a lot of  refurbishing, replacing, fixing, and customising going on, this will be interesting to watch over the next 6 months as they come out. There is such good shit going in peoples garages, it's quite exciting to watch and get the up dates. So blah blah, here we go, another episode/installment for you all to enjoy. And keep the comments coming, I always enjoy getting your feedback, and spread and share the shit out of this blog. Enjoy, take care, isolate and sterilize.





























 I think he needed toilet paper





























































 Chris on my 996SPS, it was a lovely bike, and sounded so bloody good in amongst the jappers






 Nothing better than Wanganui in the rain, with a fucked clutch...oh wait......
































 Two Lizards talking to the King

 It's not that nice, amazing what a good colour scheme could do for this bike, because it's actually not that bad












 Beautiful.......

 Imagine lock down here








 Road legal TZ's in japan, amazing




























 This must have been in Qatar





















































































































The perfect shot to end the blog, need I say any more

6 comments:

  1. Keeping me sane Grant. Some awesome images. I have got out this week. Ridden my bikes and cleared out the garage. So not a total wipeout. Hope all is well upside down in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.
    Especially in quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, as always. The weather is perfect here and they are telling us to stay home, WTF. Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Methinks you are definitely an essential service. Thank you for your efforts. Always smile when I see a new blog.... I ration myself, a few images a day. Hope all is well with you. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Grant ,a valued distraction ,stimulating lovely choices ,there is more to life than mexican beer

    ReplyDelete