Wednesday 1 September 2021

Well with lockdown upon us, I decided to get my shit together and see if I can get one out early. A little bit different this week, in that as opposed to putting out images that I think you would all like,  and perhaps slightly off tangent, here are a whole bunch of images that I like. But hey it's my blog and you never know you may just enjoy a slightly different blog. Dont panic though the bikes and life style I got my shit together and got some images that I like, so some are a bit different. Jesus, and I'm late again. You'd think with all this spare time I'd have managed to get it out on time, but hey it is what it is. Enjoying my new puppy, she causes me some grief, but I have to remind myself she is only 16 weeks old. I hope that she will become a great little workshop dog. She enjoys travel and loves being on the river, so all going well at the ,moment. Anyways enough of me, here's the blog please enjoy and share and like, cheers. Go put some Sophie Tucker on and enjoy an hour or so just for you.



 Now go grab one of these and sit back for a short while



A pretty tasty Guzzi, man I love these bikes, I recall a guy at Paeroa one year trying to get me to join the Guzzi riders and he said to me in a real Dutch accent " it doesn't matter what you do to these bikes they will always look tough". He wasn't wrong 







Yoikkks, now that's a color scheme and a whole


I recall Paul Lewis riding one of these back in the 80's in England, always likes the color scheme
Pretty little katana not an original wire wheel but pretty nice all the same

Now this is a brute of motorcycle


Simon Crafar racing in New Zealand before heading off overseas



How to bend metal the old fashioned way, there must be some hours at the English wheel here.



 Steve McQueens triumph all restored




Pretty cool pad, love the architecture that some people do. To have the imagination for this is pretty special


Nice work

Thump, imagine the scene at the other end.


There's nought like a nice whiskey























The space shuttle heading out










































 
 





Love the old MHR color scheme on this 888

you cant beat it really






nice scheme on the Busa






Very pretty cant wait to get it back
And here's one I did earlier


















Still love these they have stance in spades


Never ever seen one of these before






 














































































R/T Charger engine, oh how I lusted over that

A truck full of goodness






Ok, it's raining outside, hope you enjoyed 


6 comments:

  1. That was great Grant, what a smorgasbord of images, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early Saturday morning ,so nice to find the blog ,gets the imagination firing ,Sophie Tucker ,?never heard of her ,google ,google ,more enlightenment ,her attitude to life is what is missing today ,people ,wake the fk up !,cheers Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grant, can’t wait till the next instalment already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Grant, how sbout a photo of the pooch ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, bloody great selection, the yellow 750 sport, what classic, had a mate in Taupo who owned one. Also like the work put into the Honda with 916 rear by the looks, completely different.

    ReplyDelete