Friday 8 October 2021

Another blog, another week. Loads of images for you all to pour over and hopefully get some inspiration for your own bikes, or builds. The year is scooting by that's for sure. Still sitting here waiting for my garage to be approved by council. This has been very very exasperating that's for sure, but I will persevere and hopefully in about 8-10 weeks time I should have my shed standing up in it's rightful place. I was told last week that the Guzzi is finished finally, so that moment that i can through Auckland, I will go and pick the thing up. Had some issues with the Diavel this week as well, the battery had gone flat with the steering lock on. So new battery and still no go, then a new battery for the fob and thankfully it powered up, so that bike is running again, and the 851 is up and running as well, so two Ducatis and the Guzzi up and going. Just in time for the Guzzi rally in Rotorua. New rides for the Lizards are being planned as we speak, and with daylight saving here, the mid week evening rides are being sorted out as well. I'm sitting here looking at the Diavel and it hasn't been cleaned since the last ride nearly 4 months ago. Not like me, I think this afternoon, I'll give it a bit of a birthday clean, lube and small service. So here we are the next blog for you to enjoy, share, like what ever. Enjoy please.






There's a few people in the crowd that I know.

My old Daytona, I really like this bike and it was a nice thing to ride. Pity that i didn't own it for that long
How cool is the new Citroen?







My favourite city, man I miss this place.






Taken on the dessert road. Not my photo, but good all the same

A Lovely restoration
Seb has his car sitting in his house.


The new Guzzi looks like it could be a good jigger. Hope that it doesn't fall flat
Now I do like this, looks great with these pipes
This is a bit of deja vue , the first one of these that I ever saw was miles up in the hills on the firebreaks behind Wainuiomata












Lets take some weight off of the piston, that sounds like a great idea.


I'm still amazed that these guys can do this.





Fill er up, clean the windows, and check the oil will you?



Nice shot of how these boys actually sit.


Dallas giving the Kawasaki a bit of head



That'll buff out
Some people just have it.






Endurance shots are always great to look at.
I love this shot too.



The predator fence is working well.




A great shot of the Britten







Lovely alloy bodied car

barn finds are still out there












The new Guzzi, looks well finished










One of the best photos I've seen in recent times. Go that man.








 







Got a speeding ticket for speeding just standing still









I am always impressed by some of the restoration work going on, have a close look at this Laverda

Race bikes are both inherently simple and complicated



















I like this beast of a truck







































And that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed it. Like, share, follow spread the word.


5 comments: