Monday 13 March 2023


Well, once again I must start with a form of apology, for not being as regular as I once was with getting these things out. It just seems that I get a bit overwhelmed with other shit, and then I procrastinate and then other stuff happens..... well you know the score. But it is still here, and much to the chagrin of my friends and followers it will still get done. My phone is absolutely packed with images that need to be sent to my PC, and then downloaded and then resized and inserted into the blog, so it does take some time to get it sorted. I must figure a way on how to make some cash out of this haha. So what's been happening in my little corner of the world? As some of you would know I sold the 851 ( very sad), and bought a Ducati Multistrada 122S. I just can't quite seem to find a comfortable riding bike and this one seems to fit the bill. It's kind of like a Diavel in a dirt bike frame. The Desert X was an option, but I got this bike for a pretty good price, so MTS it is. Got the Guzzi finally running properly, a new shorty pipe that is a bit more open seems to have had the desired effect on performance and it actually goes quite well. I've put my unit in Tairiko up for sale as well as my house. This is a long story but it is what it is. As an impending pensioner the powers that be have deemed me not suitable for a mortgage, so all bets are off and I have to liquidate. So it looks like I will be on the move again. That in itself is not a bad thing, I'm thinking of Taupo so that I can go fishing on my doorstep. Just not too sure of the cold!!!!! I've got a lizard ride coming up down south which I am looking forward to as well. So for a bloke that isn't seemingly doing much, I doing plenty. So here I sit thought bugger it lets get this blog out so that you can enjoy a small bit of our world. Enjoy and please share and spread the word.
































































































































































































































































































































































































I love images like this



Well, thats all for today. I didn't go on the ride, as out of the blue there was an opportunity to get onto a trial for a new treatment. So there I was in Wellington waving goodbye to all my mates heading south on the ferries. As it turned out I didn't make the trial. this doesn't bother me that much as there are an awful lot of great drugs out now or just about to be released that are showing incredible promise. So i live for the now, fight another fight and carry on. see you all in a couple of weeks with the next blog. Ciao .






13 comments:

  1. Thank you Grant. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Grant, a great selection of pictures, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grant. Keep on keeping on ……

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Grant. Keep on fighting, a lot of fly fishing to come !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chin up, onwards and upwards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great as always Grant… hang in there mate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks maté appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never any need to apologise

    ReplyDelete
  9. When ever they come, your posts are always welcome. Keep up the great work Grant!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Grant. Was patiently waiting for your next post. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic set of pictures that never fails to inspire. I've never met you but feel so much in common just by this blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks as always. Wishing you good health.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for opening the account in 2023. Be well, stay strong. The few repeated images...they were great to see again 👍.

    ReplyDelete