Saturday 18 August 2018


Greeting one and all, sorry I should have done this on Friday, but I wasn't here. Don't like to advertise the fact that I am away from the shop these days, in order to stop scumbags stealing from me. Shit what have we got to, when you have to be this paranoid all the time eh?. Well anyways I went to Auckland for the premiere of the Wayne movie, the condensed version of his time racing for Honda. It was quite a good movie, made even better by the fact that Wayne was in attendance. Interesting story that''s for sure. Meet quite a few of the blog followers at the theater as well, which is always good. The feedback almost always is positive, but what's not to like? Had a few comments back about people turning out shiters calling them rat cafes and trying to sell them for mega money. Some were disgruntled but on the whole most agreed with the comments. I think it's easy to see a bike that has had time and effort put into it. Maybe I'm too particular, maybe not, I did take a bit of flack about a BMW that had a stunning paint scheme, but it was out of alignment on one side, perhaps I should have stayed quiet, but it was crooked. I guess that's the price you pay for putting your work out there, you are always going to get people who know no different and always seem to have a negative slant. Life I guess? Speaking of life, we are the fortunate few that's for sure, that traffic in Auckland is a frickin mare. I counted over 20 people on their phones, 1 reading, and so many cars with either 1 person in them ( get a bike), or cars also choker with kids, bikes, you name it. I am glad that I don't have to put up with that, give me a bike any day, and while we at it, here's some bikes for you, our lifestyle all laid out in one place for your pleasure.











Where have they all gone?





















Noice mate Noice











Moto Martins, you used to see them all over London when I lived there



I wonder how many bikes were on this ferry, the crossing from Wellington to Picton

Here comes the pain of not buying gloves









Plenty of space to lay things out in this













This made me laugh

You really need to chain it to something



















I really like this a lot, so much so that the KTM is going up for sale.













Sorry it just doesn't do it for me, but that's their choice, that seat is out there































I have no idea, he must have been giving it the jandle or something
































Great road trip food
















How cool, is this Guzzi, I'm just in love with this bike, it has everything going on, style, line shape form, and function, what a lovely motorcycle.




















































Pays to check your helmet before you go out

















There's only good things to be said about a good spread.














Someone's cocked up

Just because I liked it













Right then, that's all for this week, I put this in too because I reminded me of my travels through Japan and I just liked it.



Hope you all have a great week, catch you all next week for the next lot, hopefully my frame and engine will be back from paint and vapor blasting, I'll put some images up of the build for you all to see.

2 comments:

  1. Great collection of pics,probably one of your best - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here, great work keep it up please

    ReplyDelete