Monday 7 January 2019



Well bugger me with a blunt pole, here we are 2019!!!!!!!!! Welcome to my world, hope you all had a great break, I know some of you still are, but there you go. I had a good break, but carried that bloody chest infection thing with me the entire time, and managed to give it to quite a few people, don't know if I'm that popular at the moment with some. Worked on peoples boats, did a few rides, managed a few very nice beach walks ( I'm really starting to like them). What i did notice over the break, was people driving at ridiculously slow speeds, the effects of this 4 kph tolerance I suspect, but fuck me it pissed me off big time. 84 kph seemed to be the speed. I even had 1 person approach me in Taihape to tell me I was driving fast and it was dangerous. I responded by saying that at no time had I exceeded 100kph, and perhaps if he speed up to the speed limit he might find 'those' speeds acceptable. What a tosser. Did see lots of bikes out which is always great, and have managed quite a few nice little rides as well.. Pity the KTM is going up on the block in the next wee while, because I have really enjoyed the bike. Onto a Moto Guzzi me things for me. I think it's time to bring my riding back to a more sustainable level, I mean it's entirely possible to be 250kph on the thing, but then you think why, most of our riding is 120kph to 164 kph, so I'm looking for a nice SP1000 Spada, or a T5 or T3. Plan is to rebuild engine as new, gearbox and diff the same, new electrics through out ( Paul a nice job for you), nice paint, some of those 70's fiberglass panniers, and away I go. That's the plan anyway. And speaking of plans, this year i intend to put a few architectural images in here as well, you know nice garages, apartments with bikes in them, just to show you all how some motorcyclists choose to display their passion for two wheels, so happy new year to you all, on with the show.













































Now this IS amazing





























































































Interesting


































































So there you go, not too sure if it's up to my usual standard, but its early in the morning ( 4 am), and I thought I had better knock this out, welcome back to the faithful, spread the word about my little corner of the world and lets make 2019 a great year for us all. Ciao

6 comments:

  1. Standard is all there brother. Here’s to a first class 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I send you photos of my bikes?
    Regards Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic as always Grant... looking forward to 2019

    ReplyDelete