Saturday 6 April 2019

Well the weekend is nearly upon us again, I've been working as hard as I can these past few weeks getting the Ducati ready for sale, it's been a mission that's for sure, not the bike, I mean me. I find myself still running out of puff during the day, and have to take a couple of hours break, then back into it. Certainly not the person I used to be. One thing however is still the same, my doggard determination to make sure that what ever I am doing, is done right. The Ducati is looking every bit a fantastic restoration. I decided today not to repaint the bike, as I believe that it will be worth more with the original paint, it looks bloody great, and with a professional cut, polish, it will look bloody beautiful, new but original. It's only done 3000K's remember . Well as the icy fingers of winter move ever so slowly towards us, I find myself starting to think of winter projects, hunkered down in my workshop and staying warm. We've one more ride this summer up north, and that will be it for a while. So get ready my southern hemisphere brothers and sisters, and you guys in the northern hemisphere, have a great summer enjoy your bikes, your ladies and your bikes







 WOW!!!










































































 A great photo of Aaron.


























































 So that's how they grow them.













































































































 Who amongst you started out on one of these
































































Love this image, probably one of the better ones I have seen. Sums up a great deal, life, living, lust, love. What a great way to finish this weeks blog, Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Great work as usual Grant, though that Harley bagger induced the same reaction in me as the photo following it.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First bike - a Silver TS185! Many, many crashes :)

    ReplyDelete