Sunday 13 October 2019


Now this weeks post might be a bit mixed up, what with being banned from posting, and then Google Drive going haywire, I've done a pretty extraordinary job ( if I do say so myself), in getting anything out at all. It seems that since my health issues a couple of years ago, my mental faculties are not what they once were, and I find myself getting just a wee bit confused over things, particularly when I need to concentrate. So if you see images that you've seen before, bear with me until I sort out a whole lot of shit. Back down in Wellington for my latest check ups anyway, so will talk to them about what's going on. I've also got another cold, shit, it seems that anyone with a sneeze comes near me, my immune system goes " fuck that I can't take that", and I'm under for another 4 weeks. On top of that I've had my last wisdom teeth removed so I'm really knackered now. Not that I had much wisdom before, now I really am behind the 8 ball. But you don't want to hear about my health, you want motorcycles, fast things, great food, nice places to ride, lovely ladies, and everything else that we as motorcyclists love, so lets stop procrastinating and get on with it.


Aaron getting the jump, great image that I've not seen before. Who have we got here, Troy, Aaron, Foggy over the back, not too sure who the rider is in the middle.
Yoooikkkssss!!!!!!

Well, it does take all sorts
Not so stupid when you think about it
Hmmmm




Strangely enough Diavels do go around bends quite well












Winding my way down to.....

Johnnie Rae not liked by everyone apparently

Just pure art.......














I'm all about the bass

It has to be said that they really have got their shit together of late.

There's a whole lot of wholesomeness in this image


It could be Manfield with those walls, but I'm not so sure
Ha ha these guys have a great sense of humor
Scotty doing what a Scotty could



Love the guys riding gear, stupid is as stupid does
NICE


When you didn't want to pay for watching motorcycle races
NICE!!!!!!!



That's a whole lot of damage right there, and all for mud houses of people that are taking away the freedoms of Americans


Cool shop, you'd take your Guzzi there wouldn't you, they must know what they are doing




Cool shot, love it
























Love the little latch to stop you engaging reverse, nice work.

lets Torque eh?




































How not to paint a bike, you've been warned












































I know this feeling, I can hear this image, I can taste the coffee, and feel the warmth of European touring

























race bikes always have that minimalist and clean look about them. No frills, just there to make it go fast.











































 Years ago in another life, we were at the Southern Sound of Thunder and John asked us if we wanted to go to his factory, shit yes






 Look how they put everything and I mean everything in the middle.


 Pretty little thangs

I found this photo the other day, after a very drunk night at The Majestic Cinema in Willis Street ( some of you will know it), well they had a little 250 Yamaha on display because of the James Bond movie they were showing. Bill Wanda the manager ( the guy in front) asked us if we knew how to hot wire the bike, Boom shes fired up and we spent the evening racing up and down the several flights of stairs in the theater, destroying the carpet and basically having a ball. Oh what fun we had

Well that's this weeks done for you all, hope you enjoyed it, see you all soon. Big Lizard ride coming up soon, so looking forward to that.  Might see some of you on the road.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks,as always. I really look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd bet money that that is Simon Crafar in the first shot of WSBK, defintetly Rumi Leathers colour scheme....
    spyda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great week. Hope all is well with your health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Grant ,that Bill Wanda ,what a good bastard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm ne of your silent fans. Love your work, all the best with your rotten carcase! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The number 64 CBX photo was taken at Killarney race track outside Cape Town in South Africa. The rider is Daniel Maritz. I raced there for 15 years.
    Love your blogs Grant!

    Regards Joe

    ReplyDelete