Friday 7 February 2020


Welcome back one and all, what a week!!!! Offer on the house was totally rejected by me, turns out when I got the final offer agreement, the owner had tried to sneak 4-5 items in that did not have consents for. Normally, I'd go ok lets have a look at them, but when you ask a person 5-6 times "are there any outstanding works to the building that are not consented', and he replies "No", well that's just out and out lying and bullshit. So I told him to stick his house up his arse, and now the search continues. Went fishing last weekend and nailed a beauty on the lake, did some skeet shooting off of the back of the boat which was interesting to say the least, bit difficult with the boat rocking up and down, but still great fun, so thanks to Peter for taking me out. Spent the rest of that night sitting outside in the dark drinking some fine whiskeys supplied by my Californian oncologist mate Wes. This guy kept me sane during my treatments and I owe him big time, but he keeps bring whiskeys out, so who am I to complain. Last week I had a guy ask me if I made any money from the blog, I said "no, not really". So I went back through and found that last year I earned a grand total of $132.00 from it, and I didn't even know that!!!!! And to top that off last week I was taken to task and got called a 'Fuckwit' on line in an open forum ( IMOC Facebook Page) for promoting bad behavior to younger riders by suggesting in my intro line that you should turn right when doing a runner. Has the world lost it's sense of humor? I was offended, there that should make it better. So a word to that person, if you don't like it start your own page, do your own shit. Anyways here we are again, my little offering to you all, bikes, ladies, cars, planes, nice shit all to keep you entertained. As usual, share, like, follow me on Facebook, spread the word and lets see if I can earn $133.00 this year.




That's me!!!! Wanganui in the pissing down rain, snapped the clutch cable on the start, rode the entire race with the back wheel hopping all over the place, I must have missed the Robert Holden corner nearly every time as I skittered through the apex and going wide. It was quite funny actually.












Funny, no one complains about promoting bad habits to younger newer riders with images like these. The two faced hypocrisy of some people.















Great paint job. love it.



Hmmm, these bikes are starting to interest me a bit, quite like the color scheme.





















Jubbly


Look at the size of the tender!!!! And they have a number of them









That's about as far as my engine can come apart.








This is a Tonti























Love this bike, it has stance.






R Nine T Racer, very cool motorcycle








They live among us














One of our leading lizards learning his race craft back in the day.




The originals.....lovely motorcycles















Another lizard motorcycle. To see this race at Wanganui was a life changing moment for me, it was truly awe inspiring







Avalon getting it on in Timaru
















It was such a classic color scheme, and still looks contemporary today



Lizard Mick lines up at Wanganui back in the day











Many a lovely young Kiwi girl have traveled in the back of these in the day









When restorations are done properly, they will all look like this.
















Nicely done, custom paint












Another lizard, checking out his old toys











 Check out this guys collection, WOW
 My all time most favouritist car, ever




 Lovely helnet
 OUCH!!!! Aftermarket wheels, beware
 Been in this room, very fortunate actually, the 999 was being done when I there
 My dream job, carving, quiet, considered, pasta for lunch, Chianti after work on the way home in a little bar in downtown Bologna, ahhh


 Hotted up Tuono's will always bring a calm smug look to your face. "Fast?", I can if I want type of look
 Great shot to end the week.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Grant. Keep up the good work... I always thought if you’re gonna run from the plod, that you chuck a left right left then left again. But that’s only me maybe 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely babe and bike balance and re Mr Plod ,from a casual observation ,bikers seem to be a cop magnet even when they are ambling along unless they are patched ,then a wide berth given

    ReplyDelete