Sunday 22 October 2023


Well hello again, It's been a few weeks, so here I am sitting at home, the weather has been great today, but I couldn't get out as I had a shit load of things to do. While doing this, I've had time to reflect on the past year to date and I can honestly say there have been some shit bits to it. There's been some good bits, but this year wont go down as a very good one. I got word a week or so ago that my Lymphoma is back, so I am in for another battle in the very near future. This is what has stopped me and made me consider the year. All I can say to you all is get a regular health check up, dont think she'll be right, get it done. The earlier the better I'm pretty sure that I will be ok, turn the clock back 5 or so years and reset. I've done 8 years in remission and we always knew that one day it would re-appear, and last week that's what happened. It;s going to affect my rides coming up I just know it will. So the sooner I sell my unit and my house and get on with some things that are important to me the better. So on on as they say, here's the blog, she's a bt of a mixed bag this week, as I have included stuff that I really like with regards to architecture and avionics, enjoy.


Italian motorcycles eh?





Jesus that's busy

Centralized mass, put it all in the middle












Love the architecture, what a stunning home

















All the pretty bright things.











I love this bike. One day I'm going to sell all my bikes and buy one just like this









































































When I was last in Italy, I got invited to a party just like this, except it was from guys who love the blog, I had a fantastic night with them










Ruapuna BEARS meeting.

Just to give you an idea of how big these things can get.





The venerable Holden six, how many of us uses these?




























5 comments:

  1. Get well Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best, Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://theuniversalantidote.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the Coburn and Hughes ads in the bike mags. Had them all on my bedroom wall. They also did Moto Guzzi and Harley’s. £2.5k for an 900SS! If only we’d have known, and the money.

    ReplyDelete