Saturday 9 November 2019


Hey there, out there, hope you've all had a great week. Apologies for the lateness of this weeks installment, I've been away for the week. Been in Wellington, having my 4 monthly check, and I can't say in advance that i am away due to the fact that some low life may pick up on that and I come home to an empty workshop again. So here we are, check ups went well, so I'm here for a bit longer apparently. Came home in record time, and I wont say because you never admit on social media how fast you were or weren't going, but it was quick. I had a complete 1000DS Ducati in the back of the Touareg, bringing it back up here for a mate. Everything bar the frame, so I was quite loaded down. Got to the bottom of the Kaimais and had about 8-9 bikes in front of me, and as we turned onto the road oe rider pulled a great wheelstand ( always nice to see), I managed to overtake 1 and undertake another, and at the top of the hill I was still just behind them, so that was a bit of fun. C'mon guys, your all on sports bikes on perhaps one of the best roads in the country ( as short as it is), there was no way my 150KW 2 ton diesel truck with a motorcycle in the back should have been able to stay with you. Got the panniers on the Guzzi this week, and am now doing the final bits and pieces to the NCR now that i have the paints back, so full on again. And that leads me to....this weeks blog for you all.

I've had this on here before, but I just love this motorcycle







The Munsters, where would be be without them.







Love the old school Holden Monaro























































































































































































What a perfect little collection eh?







































I'd be looking chuffed as well, nice bike sir.


















Start em young








And some pics of the Guzzi. I'm loving this motorcycle




3 comments:

  1. Excellent as usual Grant. Loving the RZ500.... in the UK it was the RD500LC... I had one. Still by far my favourite bike....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Grant ,good to hear you are clear ,what would we do without this fine work ,nothing like a bit of light road racing to move the trip along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as always. That's a great looking T3, the panniers look great too!

    ReplyDelete