Tuesday 7 April 2015

Right lets get this shirt off and get down to the serious work of bikes, and the motorcycle lifestyle that we all adhere to in some small way. Good food, great bikes, fantastic rides, best mates, doen the road and a bar waiting somewhere for us to stop in and enjoy what the day bought us. And then looking forward to tomorrow, because it will bring more of the same. It's all about the ride folks, I've only just come to realise that, every day matters, take it and give it a fucken good throttling. Enjoy my visual ramblings and I will meet you in that bar "down the Road, You know".



So light the fuse an hold on.




Avery nice wee 600 Yamaha single, looks like a lot of time and effort here.




A nice line up for the drive, couldn't really get better could it?



Stop pissing around and go get one.









Beautiful work to the rear of the Ducati








Ohhhh Yeeaaaahhhhh


This image made me laugh







A nice line up of Tri Colours




I think that goes here


TR500s rock





And I was like Braaapppppp
Noice workshop










And as they fell, not a sound could be heard


Commitment









The OW01................................

Oh noooooooooooo



Stunning work here











A whole bunch of easter eggs





This looks confusing, but in actual fact it's very simple










I like this a whole lot

The Yas island Ferrari display





These are quite nice





How cool is this work?
Ferrari on display, this is utterly neat

This ones for you Mike Breen













This is what it's all about hardly yet 1 and already getting on a motorcycle.

















sweet curves in all the right places








A beautiful little Guzzi to drool over



Back in the days when they partied hard after every race



castrol six hour days
Dont normally have this type of bike in here, but this one stopped me and caught my eye
This is more interesting though by a million



Nooooooooooooo.................................................



My helmet sitting in a bar




Oh yes







Guys new truck












MT Taranaki on a strange day

This is about the nicest CX I've ever seen, even I would own this








I'm going to have to try this one out I think




















The mighty savage



For my mate Timmy



























































 4.2 kilos thats a mighty big cray.




 Before and after, personally i prefer the matt




 Nice

 Mr Cool, John Britten in his early days




 Before and afetr





















 Tin work is wonderful












 This made me cry



 Lovely work


















































I feel a bit like this at the moment.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Grant, the black and white photo early into it, of the three bikes racing - 7, 56 and 57 - is that Hawksbury in the 80's???. looks a lot like it and me watching in the back ground.

    ReplyDelete