Thursday 25 September 2014

This is how my hands feel after putting this mammoth episode together for you all to enjoy,  or is it the result of watching too many of the fantastic ladies that have appeared in the weeks installment of the blog that is V2Guzzi, basically anything with twins in it, if you know what I mean. I have been asked of late if I could put more filth and smut into the blog, but you know what I don't think it needs it, I like it just the way it is really. Bikes, beards, birds, cars, knives, shit that you all like to see. If I did that then it would just become another splatter feast and that doesn't interest me. So without further fanfare ( well with no fanfare at all actually), here's this weeks blogs for you.





 These are 5 books that are a must read and a must have in any mans library.
I don't know about you but this is just nice








 The old man of Moto GP vale Rossi shows them that class is always going to be class, Vale Vale Vale








Now this guy knows how to live, check out his house, it's all garage and cars and then there's a little lounge, a small bedroom and a pretty nice shower too. Well designed and thought out.











 Thsi man is the metronome of motoGP, every lap the same as the last to within a thousandth of a second, every weekend. Jorge Lorenzo.







 Nice luggage is well worth the investment
























 How cool is this bus, wish they were stil around today, I'd have one.




 That'd work everytime NOT








 These MotoGp boys are a colourful bunch you'd have to admit

































































































 This is without doubt the prettiest little Porsche I have ever seen, so well restored and put back together again, i think I'm in love









 Great paint will always get a place in here.
 * movies you have to see as well, and I hear that the new on any Sunday is about to be released, keep an eye out for it, if it's a tenth of the first one it's well worth watching.





















 Hey hey there are still bikes in here.

 This is what happens if you've been a bad boy, your grand mother will turn into a flock of crows and haunt you forever
 And shit like this will happen to you every day
 Just like this






Yah I've finished this one, I feel like dancing



AA woman in labour is screaming profanity at her husband from her hospital bed. He says, "Hey, don't blame me! I wanted to stick it in your ass but NO, you said that might hurt!
--


No comments:

Post a Comment