Monday 13 January 2014

here's this weeks images, some absolutely crack me up, and some others make me think just how bloody clever some people are. Anyway enjoy.















I cut my teeth on riding these, this is the 'Savage' and there were a plenty of these around. I think I had 5-6 in total, must go and check. Na just checked I had 3 then a TM or a TE as they called it.






had one of these too!!!!





A lovely belt, yours for more money than you currently have in your 00 account




Love the attention to detail here.


























 









I remember these


the very attractive Kat Von D



























The bastard or is he just getting her number?
























This looks kind of purposeful quite like it


Serious, are we taking customisation a wee bit too far, this is a pile of poo.





Drool....
















Adventure riding at it's best.



heaven....




































That's all folks, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment